- Drop me an email at email@example.com if you would like to discuss ordering a case. Please contact me before you purchase one of the commission slots.
- You will receive a colour concept sketch of your case design before anything is ordered. Once you confirm your case design your order will be complete. [After this your design is final so please make sure you are serious about it]
- Once that's all settled I'll order materials ASAP, and keep you up to date on the progress.
- I can do 3DSXL cases; just keep in mind that the cost of materials will be a few dollars more.
- I will happily provide [at least] one In Progress photo of your case while I'm working on it. Once complete and shipped I will use the photos for future examples unless stated otherwise.
- I can make em' in nearly any color, but please keep design requests simple [geometric patterns and the like] OR Just toss me an idea and I'll tell you if it'd be possible for me to put it in rhinestones.
- It takes me a little less than a week to finish a custom case so please be patient if you choose to order a commission from me.
Due to the time and effort I put into these cases I only have three slots available right now; First come, first serve.
Do you think anyone's ever tried wrapping potato wedges in bacon? Cause I'd eat the shit outta that, dude. [Just saying]